Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Etiquette
Never hold utensils with a fist.
Place your napkin in your lap and only use it when needed.
How to eat correctly: Always use please, thank you, or excuse me
Eat with your mouth closed.
Keep elbows off the table. Table setting: Napkins should be placed under the forks.
Knives should be on the right.
Glasses should be on the right-hand side as well. What you shouldn't do: Don't saw/stab your food
Cut food into small pieces the eat
Don't place any used cutlery on the clean tablecloth.