Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Ancient China!
What Things In Todays World Had Their Begginings In Ancient China ? Some Important Contributions That The ancient Chinese Make To The World Are_________?
Acupuncture Ancient China! Elias Quinones
Cesar Martinez Great Wall Of China The Great Wall of China,Is
One Of The Greatest Wonders Of The World,
Was Listed As A World Heritage By UNESCO
The Great Wall As We See Today Was Mostly Built During The Ming Dynasty (1368 - 1644).
China Is Located In The Eastern Part Of Asia,On The West Coast Of The Pacific Ocean...
The population of China was estimated at 1,262 million in July of 2000, an increase of 10.36 percent from the 1990 population of 1,143 million.
China set up the General Administration of Civil Aviation of China (GACAC) after 1949, which has continued to serve as the nation's domestic and international air carrier.
Thinqs That Ancient China Use
In Now Days Are ? What Do You
Think Ancient China Invented___ ?
Rapid fire crossbows
cannons and firearms
land mines The Endd