Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Red Bull
Brand Architecture (
Module leader: Bidit Dey
'Giving wings to people and ideas'
'...if I need more energy I will drink
(65% of responses)
...Extreme sport - 45%
Powerful - 32,5%
Party - 25%
Fun - 15%
What do they customers
One of the leading brands of energy drinks
Powerful, free, and supporting sports, rock/electronic music
Giving wings to people and ideas. Giving fun, energy, and power to people
Party, fresh, fun, extreme sports, aggressive, harmful, and addictive
Tasty, unique, high-efficient drink, well-designed, and traditional drinks with long history
Younger generation, sportsmen, young talents, and people from 18-35 years old
Market Diversification & Positioning
In 2013 we sold more than 5.3 BILLION cans.
's extreme event has really pushed the standard of global extreme sports to a brand new level, also brings a great joy towards people whom have never seen them before.'
really does the trick to highten energy and concentration.
It is a real life savour during examinations and deadlines.'
: stories behind the can
is traditional drink with long history'