Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Skipping Stones of the Revolutionary War
Transcript of The Skipping Stones of the Revolutionary War
By: Alex Tremblay
Now when the tax collector came around if you did not have the stamp of coat of arms that shows you did not pay tax.
The revolutionary war began "The war for the independence for the colonists". during the war it was american against the british.
Colonists are Free
After the revolutionary war colonists were free. It was a great victory for the colonists but caused great debt for Briton.
The taxes began for the war
The Revolutionary War was going to begin so the taxes went higher in order for the government to get more money to put towards the war.
The Revolutionary War Began
The constitution was made
The constitution was made, the colonist were free from Britten! The were they're own country at last.