Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Arabic Langauge
Where is Arabic spoken today?
The Arabic alphabet consists of 28 letters, reading from right to left.
Shown below are the basic forms of the letters.
The origins of the Arabic language go back to pre-islamic Arabia, where the tribes spoke local Arabic dialects.
What are the Arabic Alphabet ?
•Arabic is today spoken by more than 200 million people in the Arab World, and it is an official language in 22 countries.
• Arabic is also an important language in many countries bordering on the Arab World, like Mali, Niger, Chad, Eritrea, Djibouti, Ethiopia and Somalia. There are also Arabic-speaking populations in parts of southern Turkey and southwestern Iran.
English words with arabic origins
•ALCHEMY and CHEMISTRY .
Famous Arabic Quotation
[Man a’asharal qawman arba’eena yawman, imma sara minhum aw rahala a’anhum.]
[ Ena al sma' la tmtr th'hban wla fda ]
[ e7fdd al grsh al abydd llyom al aswd
•Words are written in horizontal lines from right to left, numerals are written from left to right
•Arabic has no capitalization
•The types of Arabic language are : classic and modern Arabic
• It's the toughest language to excel pronunciation in.
Facts About Arabic Language