Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
-Taking client horses to the next level: Short-Term Long-Term - Showing amature
- Working Student at top level barn
- Training project horses Education/Training Requirements Personal Qualitfications - 12 years of riding experience (out of 18 years of being alive)
- Barn work/management experience
- Training/instructing experience
- Quiet Seat
- Passion and patience for "green" horses
- Sticks like glue
- Doesn't panic
- Driven Job Market - Depends on location:
- Ocala, FL
- Wellington, FL
- New England area
- Lexington, KY
- Future depends on your own success in the show ring and ability to network and work hard Trainer/Professional Equestrain Starting
Gaining experience (green)
Fixing vices -Showing client horses at ranked shows/grand prix classes for money
-Earning money based on preformance
-Working with client horses at home barn - Trainer/Professional status
- Work for a privately owned barn
as a trainer/rider
- Show Grand Prix level (win)
- Show and train client horses
- Be successful enough to get invited to join the USA Olympic Team - Degrees are option, but available at a lot of Universities, or Equine oriented colleges such as:
- Meredith Manor
- Barns will take a resume of working with top notch trainers, and show at rated shows just as seriously as a degree
- Must be certified to instruct Benefits can range from none, to a house on the farm's property Salary: - Salary varies based on the type of training, the quality of the training, and the quantity of horses you train
- $65,000 to $100,000 +