Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
cyber bulling presentation
Transcript of cyber bulling presentation
You can try and work it out by yourself. But if the bullying doesn’t stop, you can get an adult or try to avoid the bully.
Bullying is when someone makes you do something that you do not want to do.
Types of Cyberbullying
What is Bullying
Amanda carried a suicide note in her pocket when she jumped in front of a bus just two days after Christmas.
Mean girls at her high school apparently harassed her for months, and an older boy broke her heart.
Help stop bullying