Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Sugar By: Hallie Bramblett
Transcript of Sugar By: Hallie Bramblett
Some Cons of Sugar:
As you know, too much sugar can make you overweight. Sugar also can cause tooth decay and cavities, which are only some of health problems sugar causes. Another problem is that it's a hard habit to break.
Sugar is unhealthy. Sugar can cause many health problems, including cavities. Also, once you start eating it, it's hard to stop.
Sugar can have good or bad effects on your body.
Some Pros of Sugar:
As you know, sugar can make things taste pretty good. It also gives you temporary energy, helps maintain skin health and is created without harmful products. Sugar also has been said to NOT cause diabetes.