Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Let's discover New York
Transcript of Let's discover New York
Garibaldi and Meucci lived here.
The statue of Liberty is on Liberty Island, in the harbor of NY. It was a gift from France in 1886, to celebrate the independence of the USA.
The torch means Enlightment, the seven ornaments of the crown represent the 7 continents, the book in its arm is the Declaration of Independence. It's 46 m high.
On Ellis Island Museum you can visit the place where the immigrants coming to America by ship had to stop to be examined.
There is a register you can read with all their surnames and nationalities. This is the Great Registry Room.