Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Applications of Ultrasound and Infrasound
Transcript of Applications of Ultrasound and Infrasound
Although the ear is the main tool for hearing these low sounds, it is possible for other parts of the body to "feel them". Infrasound can be used to send signals in the army to special machines that can pick them up. these can be used to transmit vital data. Animals are able to pick up some low infrasonic noises which warn them of natural disasters before they happen, generally earthquakes and tsunamis. THE END