Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Different Types of Menu
Transcript of Different Types of Menu
- is a detailed list of food items that may be ordered or served. It varies depending on the kind on institution on how the food service is served.
A menu that includes two or more food choices in each category such as appetizer, entrees, main courses, vegetables, salads, and desserts.
Limited or Semi-Selective Menu
This includes one or more food choices in at least one menu category.
A menu that offers no choice of food items
Table d'hote Menu
Offers a complete meal at a fixed price.
What are the kinds of menu?
A menu that is used each day such as a restaurant style menu
A set of menus carefully planned that is rotated at definite time intervals which could be weekly, monthly, or bimonthly etc
This is specially planned and is used only once, usually for a holiday or catered event
This is a French word and means “Table of the Host”
A la Carte
Du jour Menu
The customers can select from an array of dishes that are always available. It offers a selection of items that are prepared by the kitchen as they ordered
This is a French word and means “According to the Card or Customer’s Order”
This type of menu can be offered together with other types of menu