Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Whitney Houston
By Ariel Tunstall
How did Whitney have depression?
According to recent reports, Whitney Houston may have died from overdosing on Xanax, drinking too much alcohol.
So what is Xanax? It’s a drug that works to slow down chemicals in the brain in order to reduce nervous tension. It’s primarily used to reduce anxiety disorders, panic disorders, and anxiety caused by depression.
Define for DEPRESSION!!!!!!!
Depression is when feelings of loss, anger, sadness, or frustration make it hard for you to do the things you enjoy in everyday life.
Depression is the most common illnesses, affecting about 18 million Americans each year.
Pictures Of Whitney Houston
Whitney Houston died from depression.
Whitney Houston last performance Picture.......
Last Performance Picture
"Depression." University of Maryland Medical Center. N.p., n.d. Web. 03 Dec. 2013.
Treatment." : Therapy, Medication, and Lifestyle Changes. N.p., n.d. Web. 30 Nov. 2013
Last picture with her daughter.