Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
A Whodunit Murder Mystery
Transcript of A Whodunit Murder Mystery
We have been reading murder mysteries and learning about the past continuous and past simple. Now it is your turn to create your own murder mystery:
Whodunit? Evaluation: Process: 1. Create a video describing the crime that has been committed using http://animoto.com/play/Y9jcib2mutBttRMBj1obUg
2.Make a map of the house where the crime was committed labeling the rooms and any important furniture or objects using http://www.thinglink.com/scene/319840244847345666#tlsite
3. Record the testimonies of the different suspects using your own voices using https://voicethread.com/?#u3244770.b3613144.i18856383
4. Create another video with http://animoto.com to reveal who committed the crime.
5. Present your first video, map and suspect's testimonies to the class.
6. Classmates will have the opportunity to guess whodunit...??? After that the group presenting will show their final video revealing the criminal. Detective 1: Creates the video telling the story of the crime (who did it, where he/ she died, possible hints to reveal the crime)
http://animoto.com Investigator: Investigates the suspects and writes their testimonies (where they were and what they were doing.
http://voicethread.com Map Maker: Creates the map of the scene of the crime labeling rooms, furniture, where suspects were and what they were doing.
http://thinglink.com Detective 2: Analyzes the crime and writes the revealing of the criminal (who did it, where, with what weapon and why)
http://animoto.com Resources: http://animoto.com
http://thinglink.com Learning Goals: Microphone
IMAGINATION!!! General Learning Objective:
Student is able to orally express what happened and was happening in the past using short and simple sentence structure and vocabulary that is known to them.
Specific Learning Objective:
1) Listen and show understanding of implicit information.
2) Write short texts with basic sentence structure to express what happened in the past in general and at a specific moment.
3) MAFI Nivel 3 4.2 Cognitive: "Plans academic activities considering his own characeristics, necesities and interests and selects the most appropriate resources in order to complete his work on time."
4) MAFI Nivel 3 2.3 Social/Affective: "Shows a helpful actitude and is able to celebrate victories or help others in social and academic settings."