Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Materials
Complete the Questions on page 185
Explain Hooke's Law
Explain elastic limit
Describe Spring combinations
Explin hoe to caluclate the energy stored in aspring
complete questions 1-4
using practical equipment
draw a graph of force against extension
find the spring constant of the spring
repeat this with two springs in parallel and two springs in series
What is the density of water?
what must be the density of a solid to float?
Does oil have a higher or lower density?