Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Watauga River Basin
Transcript of Watauga River Basin
- area is popular for skiing, hiking, and golfing
- second smallest river basin in North Carolina
- the endangered green floater inhabits this area
- the overall water quality is excellent Miles Population Goals & Objectives The End :) Location - Banner Elk
- Beech Mountain Environmental Issue Watauga River Basin :) By : Madi
Gabby & Brandi about 278 miles of river River Basin Facts Popular Cities Littering is a big problem in this Basin, ways to fix this problem would be to :
- pick up trash
- put out trash cans and warning signs
- raise the fine for public littering the Watauga River has a
population of 25,329 people
according to the 2010 census The overall water quality of this river basin is good, therefore the main goals are to maintain the basins cleanliness.
The objectives are to mainly stop litering so that polution will not be a main problem.
This problem was solved by:
- identifying the main problem
- develope appropriate management skills, to protect and restore water quality The Watauga River Basin origanates on Grandfather Mountain and flows through Avery and Watauga County Citations :
"NC Department of Environment and Natural ResourcesWater Quality - WQ - Planning - BPU - Home." NCDENR. N.p., n.d. Web. 01 Mar. 2013.
"North Carolina Office of Environmental Education." North Carolina Environmental Education. N.p., n.d. Web. 01 Mar. 2013.