Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Geometry Laws and Order: part 2
Transcript of Geometry Laws and Order: part 2
by Jenna, Katy and Sarah
The lawyer is wrong in statement 5 because the lawyer says “SSA” and that is not a way to name a triangle.
Prove that Triangle ABC and Triangle BDF are congruent.
The lawyer's statement is true because the lines of the music staph are parallel and are intersected by a transversal and that means that they are corresponding angles so they have to be congruent.