Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Photosynthesis (Middle School Level)
Transcript of Photosynthesis (Middle School Level)
Recipe for Photosynthesis
Scientific Journal Entry
Describe the differences between how animals get food and how plants get food.
Circle of Life
During photosynthesis, plants absorb energy from the sun and use this energy to convert carbon dioxide and water into sugar and oxygen.
What did the Sunny D represent?
What did the Sprite represent?
Why should the photosynthesis recipe be sweet?
In what organelle does photosynthesis occur?
Do animals have this organelle? Why or why not?
Ingredients: What do we start with?
How does photosynthesis happen? What are the steps?
Recipe Makes: What do we get at the end of photosynthesis?
Empty Box- related picture or photosynthesis equation
Are plants producers or consumers?
Provide abiotic material to...
Nearly all living things obtain energy directly or indirectly from the energy stored in plants!
Light Energy + C02 + H20
C6H1206 + O2
Broken down by...