Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Jack Munnelly's instructions prezi
Transcript of Jack Munnelly's instructions prezi
The ingredients you are going to blend
Warnings and tips
When the lid is on hold tightly
Keep away from children
don't put your hand in the blade
Put liquids in first to prevent the blade from getting stuck
2. Next you have to measure all of the ingredients and place them into the blender. You should put liquids in first so the blender does not get stuck on something.
1. First thing you need when operating a blender is the ingredients you wish to blend. Fruits, yogurt, milk, ice cream or other things that you could make a liquid drink out of something solid is what you can use.
4. Next hit put the lid on and press down tightly
3. Now you have to put the glass part of the blender into the bottom part and plug it into a power outlet.
5. Press start and hold for 1 to 2 minutes or until the solid foods are clearly liquidized to your liking.
6. Finally take out the glass top part remove the lid and pour into a cup or glass. Then unplug the blender and enjoy what you have created.
If you need any help you can contact us at: 603-153-7456
Or by email: Blendyguy309@yahoo.com
Or you could visit our website @ www.howtouseyourblender.com