Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Savanna/Grassland
The average amount of rainfall in the grasslands is 25-75cm in a year.
During the savanna's wet season, the average temperature yearly is 16 degrees Celsius/61 degrees Fahrenheit.
During the savanna's dry season, the average temperature is 34 degrees Celsius/93 degrees Fahrenheit.
When it's winter in Grasslands, the average temperature is 0 degrees Celsius, or 32 degrees Fahrenheit.
When it's summer in the Grasslands, the average temperature is 30 degrees Celsius, or 86 degrees Fahrenheit. Plants zebra Many different animals live in the savanna and in grasslands Some of the most interesting animals live in the Savanna. There are many types of plants in the Grasslands such Black Eyed Susan, Tree's , Purple Cone Flower, Grass Flowers, Grass. The grass is so tough that even if you burn it nothing will happen. The grasslands unlike the rainforests, have more spread out trees instead of extremely close ones. More Precise locations for grasslands buffalo THX for watching our slide prairie dog