Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of HINO DK-10
- NEG-101 DYNAMO
- 115 KVA
- 1800 RPM HINO DK-10 Specifications 1. Turn on battery switch. Push Up
2. Turn on ignition switch to the right
until the engine starts.
3. Turn throttle to the right five times.
4. Turn on volt switch (push up).
5. Push the exciter button. Make sure the
gauge is at 60 Hz.
6. Turn on the main breaker switch to the
7. Turn on the double throw switch.
(Genset Power) HINO DK-10 Turn on Procedure