Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Ghost Peppers
Ghost peppers are extremely health.Eating them can burn away any stomach illness you might have.Rarley if you eat one it could give you digesting problems,low blood pressure, or a bunch of energy.
Shu stands for scoville heat units.The Ghost pepper has around 1,000,000 Shu rating.There is only 1 thing more spicy than a ghost pepper witch is pure capsaicin,that has 15,000,000 to 16,000,000 shu.Also pure capsaicin is a chemical.Shu is based on how much shugar syrup it takes in order to completly lose the heat.
where to find out more
When you cook a ghost pepper always where gloves.only a sniff could wipe you off your feet.A little goes a long way.
After a few days without seeds they shrivel up.
The surface on a ghost pepper is always rough.
came to the world in 2000
Where to find out more
bhut bhut bhut bhut bhut bhut bhut
pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper