Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Distributor assessment tool
Transcript of Distributor assessment tool
Marian Ardeleanu & Wiliam Bognar
Traditional Trade in Romania
- Route to market -
25k outlets (72%)
1.4k outlets (98%)
What we expect from our distributors
Joint business planning and objectives
Respecting the agreement
Trust & transparency
Pursue of development, not only stability
Investment in trade
Scale and competitive advantage
Focus on distribution
Support listings & 2nd placements
Analysis on customer/SKU level
Respect routes and deliver on time & in full
Quality and focused sales force
1. Classify distributors by a range of criteria:
-quality of distribution
2. Have a balanced approach in terms of the distributor's assessment: a system made of benchmarks, combined with the manager's experience
3. Define and agree action plans for development/improvement
4.Permanent monitoring - once per year: financial stability report, audit of the warehouses and distribution assessment
Logistics and warehouse quality
-The tool in practice-
An insight into our biggest Traditional Trade partner, Dinamica
The advantages of the tool
We use a SIMPLER tool in order to assess our partners FASTER and to become STRONGER as a business.
Assess and maintain competitive advantage
Good measure for improving quality distribution
It is an easy and direct tool
Classification of our clients by size and distribution&financial quality
Distribution quality and financial stability
2) Logistics and warehouse - modern aspects of any business.
1) financial stability and quality of distribution - the traditional aspect
The tool has two parts
42% Net Sales
Quality of distribution - 15 criteria
Financial stability -5 criteria
Distribution and financial matrix
Logistics and warehouse matrix
Finance and distribution matrix
Logistic capabilities - 10 criteria
Warehouse quality - 18 criteria