Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Weather Fronts
Warm air mass is caught
between two colder air
masses. The cold air pushes
the warm air up.
a lot of rain & snow
Cold air moves under the less
dense, warm air and pushes it up.
thunderstorms, heavy rain/snow
Warm less dense air moves over
the cold denser air.
drizzly rain follows
clear and warm weather
Cold air mass meets a warm
air mass but neither moves.
Clear & warm weather
Map Symbol for Cold Fronts
Map Symbol for Warm Front
Weather Map Symbol for Occluded Front
Weather Map Symbol for Stationary Front