Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How to use transitions in Prezi
Transcript of How to use transitions in Prezi
These three transitions in Prezi are very useful so your presentations can look better.
You need to select the frame and then you need to click on the arrow that is in the corner of the frame, when you click on it and rotate the frame you can continue with your presentation.
In zoom, you need to click on the frame of your circle and in one of the corners you stay clicking on it and then you move the mouse so you can make it smaller.
You need to look at the left part of your presentation and then you go to the bottom part and click on edit path and then you edit it.