Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Sugar by kristen daniel
Transcript of Sugar by kristen daniel
Although there are some good things about sugar there are also some bad things about it. Such as, it's addictive and unhealthy in some cases. It causes you to be hiper. Sometimes, sugar can even cause tooth decay. Also, once these bad eating habbits are started they are harder to stop.
In conclusion, Sugar has both good and bad effects on your body. It is a hard habbit to break once started, but you don't have to stop eating it forevever. But natural sugars can be good for you. So, limit your sugar.
Sugar can have both good and bad effects on your body
Sugar is known for being bad for you, but it has benifits also. Such as, it has no pesticides or other harmful products. It could help maintain the healthy look of your skin. Sugar is also eaisly metabolised. Sugar is also a good way to make you feel full, and very energized.