Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Baking is the Life
Transcript of Baking is the Life
by Kristyn and Adithi
You bake in a kitchen
Baking started in Egypt
The goal of this hobby is to
make a delicious meal .
began before BC
Alfred Sotok invented baking soda.
Baking is a cultural art
for many people.
The most common item baked is bread.
Around 1AD there were more
than 300 pastry chefs in Rome.
When people bake they say
boil, bake,stir, mix and measure.
Some equipment you need to
bake is a whisk,bowls,pans,and
ingredients for your meal or desert.