Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Cell Organelle
The cell membrane is selectively permeable and regulates which molecules are allowed to enter and exit the cell. the cell membrane is found in both the plant and animal cells.
The membrane is composed of a phospholipid bi layer arranged back-to-back. Also covered in place with cholesterol molecules and proteins.
The size of the nucleolus is
The size of the nucleus is 7um.
The nucleus contains a nuclear envelope, chromosomes, nucleolus, and cytoplasm. It is a sphere-shaped organelle found in eukaryotic cells.
Contains most of the cell's genetic material and is responsible for controlling the cell's growth, movement, reproduction, and eating.