Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Feudalism Venn Diagram
Transcript of Feudalism Venn Diagram
2. Pay taxes.
3. Praying morning ,mid morning, afternoon ,evening and during bed time.
4. Lived in a manor 1. Can not get marry unless lord's permission.
2. Has to work 2-3 days a week or more if needed.
3. Harvesting and ploughing.
4. Money mostly - grains , honey , eggs and other produce.
5. Pay lord to use the mill to grind grains to flour. 1. Lords/Nobles would attend business matters.
2. Reports specifying crops/harvest/supplies.
3. Finances -rent ,taxes ,customs and dues.
4. Often have political discussions and decisions.
5. Often in the afternoon go hunting. 1. Fight to protect the weak.
2. Discuss about warfare strategy.
3. Afternoon knights would practice their horsemanship.
4. Pray morning , afternoon , dinner, bed.
5. Expected to learn the Code of Chivary.
The three lives of the middle ages