Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of ile Amsterdam
image of the village
photo of ile Amsterdam
The island was discovered by the Basque Spanish explorer Juan Sebastian Elcano on March 1522. He did not name this island,more then a hundred years ago a Dutch captain named New Amsterdam after his ship.
ile amsterdam flag
Imagine life in a extremely small village, 30 resides at most.The village has just only one store, one doctor, one place to dine, and a small power station.
pictures of the island
First you need to fly to Australia then you take a boat and go to ile amsterdam