Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Elements And Principles of Art
Transcript of The Elements And Principles of Art
by Christine Wesson Color M.C. Escher, 1930 M.C. Escher Tessellation Drawing Frogs and Fish M.C. Escher, 1898 Metamorphosis M.C. Escher, 1939 Metamorphosis ll. M.C. Escher, 1939 Magic Mirror M.C. Escher, 1946 Lizard M.C. Escher, 1942 Liberation M.C. Escher, 1955 Interlaced Hexagon M.C. Escher Mosaic I M.C. Escher, 1951 Pattern is the repeating of an object or symbol all over the work of art. Two Birds M.C. Escher, 1938 Lizard M.C Escher