Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Ancient Japan
very sparsely populated with people who were still using stone tools and living by hunting, fishing and gathering food that grew wild. Ancient Japan Clothing! During the Kamakura period women began wearing robes, along with veils and robes worn over the head. Ancient Japan clothing was influenced by Chinese clothing. Ancient Japan Housing! In ancient Japan, there were essentially 2 types of houses. One was a pit dwelling house and the second was built with the floor raised above the ground. The style of house with an elevated floor is said to have come to Japan from Southeast Asia and was used to store grains and other foods so that they wouldn't spoil from the heat and humidity. Ancient Japan Government! Ancient Japan's government was a constitutional monarchy with a parliamentary government.