Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of SROI measurement
Set up analytic tools: Google Analytics
Make necessary adjustments to increase qualitative first: many times quantitative numbers follow qualitative efforts
Compare metrics to goals Measure SROI SROI Measurement What is SROI?
Non-financial: visitors, page views, fans, followers
Financial: sales, revenue, transactions, coupons
SROI does not have to be $$ to be valuable Measure SROI Establish before / after baseline
What did your online environment look like before social media?
- 5,5% YoY growth
What does it look like now?
- 23,5% YoY growth
- What caused the increase / decrease? Measure SROI Look at Key Performance Indicators:
Average order size...
Frequency, Reach, Yield
How often, how many, how much Measure SROI Develop activity timelines
Diagram exact dates in which key social media activities occured: blog started, facebook page started, FB ad campaign begins, FB ad stops, organization mentioned on techcrunch.com
Any events that may impact the campaign?
Milestones: 500/1000/10.000 fans, first link with 100 clicks Measure SROI Overlay all timelines and look for patterns
Social Media activities
Social Media data
How were specific metrics related to social media efforts?
Application Launch Measure SROI Qualitative
Are we part of the conversation?
How do people perceive our organization versus our competitors?
Did we build key relationships?
Moving from monologue to dialogue?
Newsletter / Email subscribers Measure SROI Measure transactional precursors:
Retail Store Traffic
Free Sample Offers