Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Suicide.
"At least if I die, they will put a plaque up in the school halls with my name on it."
A leading cause of suicide that can be prevented.
Often occurs without anyone knowing,
1 out of 3 teens report being bullied or hazed.
bullying: the activity of
repeated aggressive behavior
intended to hurt another
person physically or mentally.
blind to bullying
Talk on Twitter
illness: a disease or period of sickness
affecting the body or mind.
suicide: the action of killing oneself
Mental Illness has a serious effect in suicidal behavior.
People are not taking the necessary steps to prevent suicide and it's factors.
We need to take a stand against suicide.
People who have these illnesses need to be watched for top probability of suicide. This does not mean that others without mental illnesses should n 't be watched.
Dr.David Brent,quoted,'' We simply do not have empirically validated treatments for recurrent suicidal behavior.
Sad enough out of 6000 teens with mental illnesses,750 had thoughts of suicide and 250 attempted suicide.
Help those who need it.