Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
ALL ABOUT MUMBAI
Transcript of ALL ABOUT MUMBAI
The population in Mumbai is about
20,5 million people.
We call people in Mumbai Bombayites
Major Languages spokens
There are many India, Mumbai's
famous actors and performers:
Karan Kapoor, Madhuri Dixit, Punnet Issar, etc.
India develop in Technology, service,...
in recent years.
the currency is
of them studied in
FTII- a famous acting school in India.
Now, let's find out more about
Mumbai's landmarks and Bollywood!!
But first, let's see some pictures.
This is Mumbai's Juhu beach. So peacefull!
This is Haji- Ali
This is Rajabai Tower
And the Sanjay- Gandi park...
The exciting Mumbai's festival
Rajesh Khanna- the most famous actor in Bollywood.
There are many theatres in Mumbai:
They have Folk dancing and Music events there everymonths.
Mumbaikars speak Marathi but they also speak English, just like us!!!
THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!!!
LET'S FIND OUT MORE ABOUT BOLLYWOOD!
Bollywood is the informal term popularly used for the Hindi-language film industry based in Mumbai (formerly known as Bombay), Maharashtra, India.