Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Ruby Bridges By:Elizabeth Freiburger
Transcript of Ruby Bridges By:Elizabeth Freiburger
she informs people about segregation and why everyone should be treated equally. Ruby was born on September 8,1954. In Tylertown, Mississippi.
She received her Elementary education at William Frantz Elementary School. Ruby grew up on a farm with her mom and dad and her two grandparents.
Later Ruby married Malcolm Hall in New Orleans, they currently have four sons. Ruby also won the presidential citizens medal. Ruby looks up to her first grade teacher Mrs. Henry and her mother.
She was inspired by Martin Luther King Jr. Ruby is currently 58 years old Ruby Bridges in present day " I now know that experience comes to us for a purpose and if we follow the guidance of the spirit within us. we will probably find the purpose is a good one"