Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
CardBoard Tube Dueling
Transcript of CardBoard Tube Dueling
thick fiber-based tubes
- They say that it was originally made to whack people with, not for wrappers and such.
-It was the most common weapon among the gladiators Rules 1. Do not break your tube. If you break your tube
You lose and last person with a non-broken tube wins!
2. No blocking or swinging your arms. No body slamming either 4. Try not to hit the face. It is heavily
5. Once your tube is broken you must
6. You must be using an official
CTFL cardboard tube 7. You cannot block with your legs, arms or hands
8. Your tube must always be held near the bottom. Holding the tube at the middle at any time is illegal
9. Shields are banned from the tournaments Suffusca Mors Round 1- 48 Participants- 1 vs. 1 matches
Round 2- 24 Participants- 1 vs. 1 matches
Round 3- 12 Participants- 1 vs. 1 matches
Round 4- 6 Participants- 3 person chaos matches
Round 5- 2 Participants- Tube and Shield 1 vs. 1 match Depending on the number of participants, there may be fewer rounds 3. No stabbing. Lunges are prohibited from Tube
Dueling. Participants who undertake this will
disqualified The History of Heaven's Will The History of the Mad King Thor's Hammer AND MANY MORE Have Fun!