Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
TOEFL Listening: Synonyms
Transcript of TOEFL Listening: Synonyms
Listening Part A The secret of success: Always look for a Example "The exams will be graded later this afternoon" you hear: Look for an answer that has one or more synonyms of the words you hear! exams... synonym: graded... synonym: So the answer is: The exams will be graded this afternoon. The tests have not been graded I didn't go to class because I was sick He didn't attend class because he was ill. Never say impossible! It's always possible! synonym of what you hear! The tests have not been corrected yet. I rang the bell,
but no one answered The house was probably empty. tests corrected