Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
[Củ Cải Team] - Theo dòng lịch sử
Transcript of [Củ Cải Team] - Theo dòng lịch sử
AND NOW WE ARE HERE...
WHAT DO YOU SEE IN VIETNAM?
WHAT DO YOU SEE IN
HO CHi Minh
(No table, no chair, you only sit on a piece of old newspaper in the park)
Capital of VIETNAm
University of Social Siences and Humanities
336 Nguyen Trai Street, Thanh Xuan DIstrict, Hanoi City
FASHION TIMELINE OF VIETNAM Customs
Let's talk about
THE SOUTH OF VIETNAM!
HO CHI MINH CITY
LET'S TAKE A LOOK AT A CITY OF THE NORTH
GOODBYE CENTRAL AREA. AND NOW, HOW ABOUT
That's all about our VietNam.
DON Ca Tai Tu Music
Don't forget to visit the biggest city of our country.
It's located in the South of Vietnam
The best scences of Northern Vietnam
The North has many delicious cuisine....
Northern traditional cake
Vietname noodle soup
Son Doong Cave
Don Village Elephants
Dong Van Plateau
Ha Long Bay
The famous attractions
Street of Hanoi
Humans of Hanoi
After Saigon, let's come to...
Hanoi Street food
WE ARE "3C TEAM - CÁ CỦ CẢI"
to follow us!
Let's come to
"Di sản Việt Nam"?
*we do not own these images and songs