Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Anesthesiologist
You have to study cardiology, critical care medicine, internal medicine, pharmacology, and surgery. You must also have a strong back round in Physics, Biology, Mathematics, and Chemistry.
This field of work calls for self-motivated , driven individuals willing to work long hours under intense pressure. Average of $321,686 a year Normally they wear scrubs Anesthesiologist An Anesthesiologist is a type of physician who focus' on surgical patients and pain relief by applying anesthetics to a patient before, during, and after surgery. But when they check on the patients they wear button up shirt dress pants and a lab coat.