Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
OCR: Project Charter Presentation
Transcript of OCR: Project Charter Presentation
This project is an effort in which encoding of data will be done automatically. Scanned invoice data which is in printed text or handwritten will be converted to machine-encoded text. Those data will then be extracted and verified, after which be inserted directly to the database
In keeping with company’s migration to NetSuite, Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology will be instilled to current Accounting operations for efficient billing invoice process.
The OCR Project aims to:
• Drop manual encoding of invoice data
• Ensure data authenticity and accuracy
• Enhance billing invoice process
• Automate transmission of data from all touch points
OCR Process Technology Process Overview
• Procurement of Necessary Equipment
• Definition of the Process
• Development | Installation of the Software
• Go | No Go Decision
Out of scope
for this project is the settling and closing of Accounts Payable transactions.
High Level Timeline