Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Poetry Analysis: The Beauty of Friendship
Transcript of Poetry Analysis: The Beauty of Friendship
By Helen Steiner Rice Suzanna Conley
The language is fairly formal. I can tell from the line "it can neither see nor hear". The words 'neither' and 'nor' are more formal words. Most would just say 'it can't see or hear'.
The author uses a bit of imagery. She describes the gold as 'cold' which appeals to the touch sense. She uses personification as well. The poem states "[gold] is powerless to cheer"