Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
A House Divided
Transcript of A House Divided
Ollie Niki, Daniel Carku, Jonah Finger, and D'alan Polanco
Social Studies task 6
A house divided is not a literal its figurative. It came from one of Abraham Lincolns speeches. During the 1800's we had the north against the south, he claimed that we were like a house hating each other
The Civil War? Not actually Civil, but hostile. The American Civil War, was a war fought from 1861 to 1865 between the Union and the Southern slave states that declared their withdrawal from the United states of America. The war focused on the issue of slavery, regionalism, and sectionalism.
Brother vs Brother was the battle. North Vs south, Literal and figurative. As americans we are brothers of the country, by literal I mean that some parts of family lived in the south and some lived in the North. They were forced to kill there family because they were more loyal to there country.
A house Divided