Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Marist Brothers
The founder of Marist Brothers was Saint Marcellin Champagnat because he thought education was important.
Where did this order originate from?
His order originated from Marist Brothers a international community of Catholic Religious Institute of Brothers in 1817.
What influace did this order have on Catholic Schools?
The Marist Brothers are involved in Educational work throughout the world and now conduct primary and secondary schools, academies and industrial schools.
How does this order live the Gospel Values?
The live gospel values the religious education curriculum in a Marist school has an essential part to play in developing gospel values.
Marist Brothers by Aidan.J & Eliseo
What is there religious mission?
The religious mission of Marist brothers was while the Brothers minister and others work with young people in parishes, religious retreats and spiritual accompaniment, at-risk youth settings, young adult ministry and overseas missions.