Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Integrating the iPad into Third Grade Classroom
Transcript of Integrating the iPad into Third Grade Classroom
(They're fun!) Information Literacy• Media Literacy
• ICT (Information, Communications and Technology) Literacy 21st Century Learning Head Body Body Body Body Body Body Body Body Body Body Body Body How Are We Using the iPads? We are/ will be using apps for:
basic facts - similar to flash cards
multiplication games: multi-player
counting money Math Digital book reviews/ recommendations Reading RAZ Kids
customizable text, font and coloring Writing learning to type/keyboard on a digital device
online benchmark assessments
Cast A Spell Blogging Utilizing blogging websites, in accordance with district policy, we will blog once a week with at least two comments to classmates. Research shows that students
write with proper grammar,
spelling and ideas when writing for an audience, rather than the teacher Science/Social Studies We are using the iPads to help us with continents and oceans with real-time maps, videos, identifying rocks and islands, to name a few. Miscellaneous Cooperative learning
alternative projects to demonstrate understanding Digital Sharing Things to think about:
Creating/using Apple IDs Sorry, there won't be any Angry Birds!