Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Pirate Maps, Tattoos, and Flus: Using a Problem-based Format to Teach Information Literacy Skills
Transcript of Pirate Maps, Tattoos, and Flus: Using a Problem-based Format to Teach Information Literacy Skills
using a problem-based format to teach information literacy skills session outline/structure brief overview of PBL work in groups share lesson plans debriefing pbl overview mcmaster university medical program students receive prompt and work in groups no disconnect between topic and process foundations prompt ill-defined complex elements of pbl session collaboration social constructivist active debriefing closing the loop potential resources newspapers current events ZPD skill level be adaptable