Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Selena Beauvais
Full name:Adolf Hitler
Date of birth:April.20,1889
where did he live most of his life:Germany
Children: Jean-Marie Loret
Wasn't close to anyone.
Hitler was a dictator,political leader.
His primary goal was the forcible acquisition of Lebensraum (living space) for the German people. Secondly, he desired some kind of final act with the Jews.
The economy was broke and was facing hyper-inflation.
I admire this person because of his creative paintings.
something we both have in common is...we both like painting.
one question that Id like to ask is...why
one interesting thing I learned about his life is...Hitler planned to collect thousands of Jewish artifacts to build a "Museum of An Extinct Race" after the war.
Hitler suffered chronic flatulence and took 28 different drugs to fight it
The American secret service tried to spike Hitler's food with female hormones to feminize him
In 1938, Hitler was TIME Magazine's Man of the Year
After his mother's death, Hitler spent four years living on the streets of Vienna, selling postcards of his artwork to make a little money.