Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Julianna's Prezi
* IN Rome when Tiberius won election he drew up a plan to give land to the poor since they did not have anywhere to live.
* Frances' governments plan was to work with schools and help the children.
Romes govenors forced the conquered people to pay high taxes with money they did not have and despritally needed.
* Items such as milk never were able to get into government stores in Venezuela because of overpopulation in their country.
Some issues in France led to over-population.
* In Venezuela people spent hours in stores just to buy little things such
milk or even chips.
* The Roman's brought enslaved people from conquered lands to the peninsula to provide free labor.
* Poor families got more money in France to help with their children's school costs.
* In Venezuela Experts believe that their economy will get worse over the years.
* In my opinion life now
is way different than
what it was many years ago
because our social life has