Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Social Classes of The 1960's
Transcript of Social Classes of The 1960's
greasers were a youth subculture
originated in the 1950s among teens in the 1950s
created in northeastern and southern United States
name greaser came from there greased-back hairstyle
what the greasers wear white t-shirts, baseball shirts, and bowling shirts but most of them wear leather jackets
common greaser footwear would be motorcycle boots, harness boots, or engineer boots
some hairstyles are the ducks tail and another that is more combed back would be the folsom style
Social Classes (cont.)
4) Strategy of Promulgation
trying to win public support
make posters, handbills, etc.
5) Strategy of Petition of The Establishment
used solid and ethical persuasive tactics
the "rich" kids
always wanting to pick fights with the greasers
drove Corvettes and Mustangs
a rich gang
Different Social Classes
1) Strategy of Gandhi
2) Strategy of Guerilla
3) Strategy of Non-Violent Resistance
Ex: Martin Luther King Jr., Gandhi, etc.
Social Classes: www.uta.edu