Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Flood Mapping Analysis
Transcript of Flood Mapping Analysis
Return period: 50, 100, 200 and 500 years
Advanced Numerical Analysis
Downstream boundary condition
Víctor Gracia Martín
Arnau Ormella Mancha
20th June 2013
Set up XS manually
Import from Mike to RAS
Data from previous years
Georeference by hand
1) No us
2) How to do it? => time consuming
Import to Hec-RAS
ArcGIS schematic Hec-HMS model
Hec-HMS Model output
Peak discharge approach
Objective achieved, but not in an accurate way
More time, better results
Using engineering thinking we have got an approach for the worst case.