Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of ANU APW
Australian National University
Regulatory Institutions Network 1900 2000 Utopian visions of sustainable development economic development
waste & emissions
draughts & floods
etc. ? State Non-State Voluntarism? State State Non-State Non-State Non-State State 1. "de facto" voluntarism 2. covenants, agreements 3. "pure" voluntarism, self-regulation Future research questions To what extent is voluntarism an effective alternative/substitute to existing environmental legislation?
To what extent does contemporary Western oriented theorizing apply to Asia and the Pacific? Empirical generalization Theoretical generalization 2000 2100